We stayed at the Auberge in February. THE ROAD I've seen many people on here complain about the icy road that lead you to the Auberge. Yes, they are icy. But to the people who say why could he not put sand or slat on them: I doubt that the owners of the Auberge own the road that also leads... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Couleurs De France Hotel
- Auberge Couleurs De France Hotel Duhamel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near lac simon , log wood auberge with 16 roms and 4 suites all equiped with jacuzzi and fire place(10 rooms)Outdoor SPA and massagesfrench cuisine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auberge Couleurs de France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.