It's was a good stay in Puebla. Clean rooms. Bathroom a little stuffy. Pillows are a bit hard, but for the price payed, a good value in general. Location is a bit far from attractions, but still good.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Puebla Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Puebla Hotel Puebla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Puebla is located on the main road between Mexico’s most important port city of Veracruz and Mexico City. The hotel offers beautiful views of Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl volcanoes. For business delight in our close proximity to Finsa and Chachapa industrial parks and casual travellers will enjoy the area’s cultural centres. The hotel is just two miles from the Cultural Heritage of Humanity in historic downtown, and three miles to the magnificent Cholula archaeological zone. Hermanos Serdan International airport is an easy 15 mile car ride away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Presidente InterContinental Puebla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.