Several from our company stayed at the Intercontinental Puebla during the Auto Show and all were very pleased. The service was excellent throughout from front desk to restaurant service. The rooms were roomy, with a desk area and ample closet space. The hotel is well kept and noisy only in the lobby - as it should be. The traditional restaurant... More
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Puebla Hotel Puebla
- Presidente Intercontinental Puebla Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Puebla is located on the main road between Mexico’s most important port city of Veracruz and Mexico City. The hotel offers beautiful views of Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl volcanoes. For business delight in our close proximity to Finsa and Chachapa industrial parks and casual travellers will enjoy the area’s cultural centres. The hotel is just two miles from the Cultural Heritage of Humanity in historic downtown, and three miles to the magnificent Cholula archaeological zone. Hermanos Serdan International airport is an easy 15 mile car ride away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Presidente InterContinental Puebla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.