My husband and I spent six nights here after our daughter's wedding and to celebrate his birthday. From the moment we found our airport shuttle to the VIP exit lounge a week later, the service was amazing. The location is beautiful and private, yet close to town and the marinas for shopping and dining. We took a kayak/snorkeling trip and... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. Capella Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, MexVax, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Capella Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Capella Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico