I travel to Guadalajara frequently for business and have stayed at this hotel a hand full of times. I like the outdoor pool and the general look of the hotel however the cleanliness of the rooms are sometimes lacking. On a few occasions I have seens mutiple spider nests in the corners of the room I was staying in.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Crowne Plaza Guadalajara Hotel
- Guadalajara Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Guadalajara provides easy access to major corporate and industrial parks and is only 5 minutes from Expo Guadalajara and WTC. We are close to the world's best performances presented at the Auditorio Telmex, VFG Arena, Theater Diana and Galerias. You can go shopping to the most beautiful malls in Guadalajara, or visit our representative municipalities Tlaquepaque, Tonala and Tequila. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.