If you are looking for a mid-priced hotel on the beach in Mazatlan, this is a really great option. The hotel is old, but has been renovated and looks great. Its clean, and the room I stayed in (hotel room with 2 double beds) was perfect. The only drawback is no safe inside the room. Otherwise everything worked... the TV... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful beach of the Mexican Rivera, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, The Inn at Mazatlan offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. Whether you are here on vacation, a romantic honeymoon, or attending a convention, take advantage of the tranquility, wonderful dining, exciting beach and ocean adventures. Just relax and enjoy warm golden sunsets and miles of pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.