The accommodations at first seemed privative, but it couldn't have been more comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. It is right on the beach, it has a pool just outside the room, a bar with 2 x 1 drinks all day, and a nice restaurant. The restaurant cooked up our own catch of the day and it was... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet and relaxing boutique resort, with only 28 villas, each with direct access either to the beach or pool area. Each villa is extremely spacious, comfortably sleeping up to 6 people and includes special touches of authentic Mexico - quite a contrast to the typical generic hotel room. Beach has soft, golden sand with shady palapas and a beachfront jacuzzi. Beachfront restaurant with excellent view. Refreshing tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, MexVax, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Villas El Rancho Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel Mazatlan