The place is sub standard regarding rooms and restaurants. The pools are nice and large but there is only one or two waiters to serve the whole beach & pool area. It can take more than one hour to get a piña colada. The private beach is the one thing that could make me think to come back to this... More
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.