My husband and i booked this through a south wales paper. When we booked the staff were so helpfull and pleasant. When we arrived we were greeted as old friends, Nothing was too much trouble. The accommodation was called the hayloft and was a spotlessly clean appartment. there was everything in it dish washer washing machine you name it and... More
- Also Known As:
- Celtic Haven Cottages Hotel
- Celtic Haven Cottages Hotel Lydstep
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celtic Haven is a luxury cliff-top cottage resort on the beautiful Pembrokeshire coast, just outside Tenby. Many of our 30 cottages are converted 12th Century farm buildings so each is individual and bursting with character. We also have a selection of more modern 'Pembrokeshire style' cottages so there is something for everyone. Our self-catering cottages sleep between 2 to 12 people making the resort perfect for couples right up to large family groups. Properties are finished to a high standard and fully equipped - including bed linen and towels - so you can just arrive, relax and start enjoying your holiday! Our on-site facilities include West Wales' only Elemis Premier Spa, Waves bar & restaurant, headland golf course with stunning views, children's adventure playground and a leisure club with swimming pool, hot-tub, fitness suite and all weather tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Celtic Haven Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.