We stayed in the beachfront rooms (Eagle and Flying Fish). The view was excellent, unobstructed, with great ocean breezes. Very good housekeeping! Restaurant was mediocre, for better food, take a free shuttle to either the Firefly or the Abaco Inn. Hope Town Lodge is very well located centrally in town for walking to the ferry, bike rentals and ice cream.
- Also Known As:
- Hope Town Harbour Hotel
- Hope Town Harbour Hotel Great Abaco Island
- Hope Town Lodge Abaco Islands, Bahamas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As it's locally called - "The Lodge" is quintessentially Hope Town's heart and soul. Aligning the renowned Hope Town Harbour iconically watched over by its historic candy stripe light house and then backing up to one of the most beautiful white sand beaches in The Bahamas - a more idyllic vacation spot could not be found. We look forward to meeting you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Hope Town Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.