On arrival in Nevis from St Kitts by the passenger ferry we were met and taken to our hotel. We were initially expecting a Luxury Cottage but due to a mix up which was eventually sorted out by Helen the manageress from Glasgow were allocated an even better place aptly named the Yellow Manor just up the hill outside the... More
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel Nevis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is a small plantation inn with an excellent reputation for its charm and warm, West Indian hospitality. The guest rooms are like gingerbread cottages and are styled after the old Planter’s house with a tradition of elegant West Indian style, antiques, mahogany four poster canopy beds, and private verandahs, with swaying hammocks, in an orchard like setting of mango trees and tropical plants. The Hermitage offers tranquility and serenity in its peaceful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Hermitage Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.