Very nice! Great place to stay if you want a base for birding around Blue Mountain. Extraordinary staff, beautiful room, great food. Nicolette and Shanique were amazing - interesting to talk to, very knowledgable about the area. Jamaican food is served on the patio and was delicious.
- Also Known As:
- Forres Park Resort And Spa
- Forres Park Hotel
- Forres Park Hotel Kingston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forres Park Resort 60 acre coffee plantation is the ideal base for exploring the Blue Mountains. There are several choices in accommodation. From exquisite suites with four poster king size beds with private baths and private balconies with mountain views, fridge and other amenities. In addition, we have standard rooms and cabins which are tastefully decorated with antique four poster beds of varying sizes.There is an out-door dining room, overlooking the swaying bamboos, banana trees and the many coffee plants bursting with beans,with dishes to suit your taste.We offer tours of the Blue Mountains including trips to the Peak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Forres Park Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.