I found Fishing Lodge through a friend who owns a condo there. I knew i wanted to be in the Caribbean for a week, so I took his advice and stayed there. The facility was top notch, first class! Had great experiences in the restaurant, although because I didnt speak Spanish, there were moments of confusion. Not many people there... More
- Also Known As:
- Fishing Lodge Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Fishing Lodge Cap Cana Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at only 10 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport, in the largest and most luxurious Marina of the Caribbean, and surrounded by the famous beaches of white sand of Punta Cana and Cap Cana, Marina Sands is an impressive luxury resort of 299 suites of different and generous dimensions, decorated with top quality materials and furniture designed in true Mediterranean style.Five thematic restaurants, five bars, four swimming pools, a Dominican style chapel for weddings and mass, a state of the art fitness center, commercial boulevard with shops and boutiques, restaurants and bars, disco and set of activities and exclusive services that will satisfy even the most demanding.Marina Sands guests can take advantage of the magnificent Punta Espada Golf Club, regarded as the best Caribbean Golf course in Mexico and the Caribbean, as well as other top courses in the area. Also available are aquatic activities, animation, children's activities and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fishing Lodge Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.