The area, though not on the beach, gave me a taste of the elusive local non-tourista flavour of DR. Not being a fan of the all-inclusive experience, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this charming cozy guesthouse with so much character. Lila and Florian are warm and wonderful hosts and went out of their way to help me out when... More
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Las Piedras Hotel
- Guesthouse Las Piedras Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guesthouse Las Piedras is a private home, built in natural sense with using of stones, coral and Terrakotta reproducing natural ambience and living closely with nature.All 4 rooms equipped with Beds 75 x 55 inch (190 x 140 cm.) for 2 persons and own Bathroom with sink, toilet and shower and small fridge and fan.No Pets allowed!We have free WiFi.We have Breakfast and possibility for Lunch and Dinner (Reservation for Romantic Dinner), Drinks, Shakes, Coffee.The owners living in the same place and you sharing with family life. The staff is limited by one family member, taking care about guests needs and for that reason, check in is by appointment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and Booking.com so you can book your Guesthouse Las Piedras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.