Solid hotel. Good family hotel. Close to local restaurants (and traditional McDonalds; Burger King, Taco Bell, etc). Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Inexpensive taxis to City attractions. They also allow you to exchange for pesos at the hotel. I would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Santo Domingo Hotel Santo Domingo
- Courtyard Santo Domingo Hotel
- Santo Domingo Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic hotel is located in the heart of the city's cultural district and offers comfortable accommodations and complete services for business and leisure travelers alike. Among the most preferred Santo Domingo hotels, the Courtyard is within walking distance to the National Theater and the U.S. Embassy. Our Courtyard hotel is also within easy access to Santo Domingo's Colonial zone attractions, the main business district and government facilities. Guests can be assured of a relaxing and productive stay with our new Marriott bedding and free high-speed Internet access. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site Trapiche Restaurant, Lobby bar, Snack/Coffee Shop, outdoor swimming pool and fitness center. We also offer two meeting rooms with flexible space for events and business meetings in Santo Domingo. Visit the Courtyard Santo Domingo hotel today and discover first-class service in the beautiful Dominican Republic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Courtyard Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.