Stayed here for two nights in November. Went on a work trip with my boss. The hotel was very colonial structure located on an old fort and with a french vibe. My room was on the ground floor, boss' on the second floor. Mine was larger and roomier; hers was a bit more tight but the bathroom was more luxurious.... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel Santo Domingo
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the colonial quarter of Santo Domingo, set among remarkable buildings, stands the Nicolas de Ovando hotel, the former home of the Governor of the same name, a contemporary of Christopher Colombus. Built on the first paved street of the New World, where beautiful Spanish ladies strolled to display their rich costumes, the hotel's guests will enjoy an outstanding stay in a unique place where the stones, patios and fountains will take you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Hostal Nicolas de Ovando-Mgallery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.