I stayed at other hotels in Santo Domingo but this is wonderful. In the historic area of Zona Colonial. Do not look elsewhere, have a great dinner too. Good price for the quality although dinner is a bit $$$ for Santo Domingo, nevertheless the menu and the service are impeccable. Breakfast is cosy and very genuine. Relax at the pool... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel Santo Domingo
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the colonial quarter of Santo Domingo, set among remarkable buildings, stands the Nicolas de Ovando hotel, the former home of the Governor of the same name, a contemporary of Christopher Colombus. Built on the first paved street of the New World, where beautiful Spanish ladies strolled to display their rich costumes, the hotel's guests will enjoy an outstanding stay in a unique place where the stones, patios and fountains will take you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hostal Nicolas de Ovando-Mgallery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.