I just came back form a relaxing holiday in Aruba where we stayed at the Boardwalk hotel. Beeing a hotelmanager myself I can truely say Boardwalk is quit a unique hotel on Aruba. In contrast with the high rise hotels at Palm Beacht this small boutique hotel is just what you're looking for if you want something different. Having your... More
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm/Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba is a boutique style hotel spread out on the site of a former coconut plantation. The hotel features a limited number of beautifully renovated one and two bedroom vacation houses, called "Casitas". Each fully air-conditioned Casita is foreseen of a complete kitchen, cozy living room, separate bedroom and private patio with hammock and BBQ set. The hotel is located just steps from world-renowned Palm Beach, with its pristine white sandy beaches and its bustling restaurants, casinos and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.