Wilderness Lodge Lake Moeraki was the highlight of our trip and thank goodness we stayed 2 nights. The location is remote, which leads to wonderful nature walks, glow worm adventures and kayak trips. I am not the hiker in the family but I truly enjoyed every walk and talk Gerry could provide. We also experienced wonderful dinners, excellent food and... More
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Lodge Lake Moeraki Hotel
- Wilderness Lodge Lake Moeraki Hotel Lake Moeraki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore ancient protected rainforest and wild Tasman seacoast from the comfort of the Wilderness Lodge. A paradise for nature lovers in the heart of the 2.7 million hectare South West New Zealand World Heritage Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Wilderness Lodge Lake Moeraki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.