August lodge was worth every penny! Beautiful scenery super close to Cooperstown dreams park, friendly staff. And very clean. I recommend the king queen room which is larger than the double queen. Compared to other lodging I think August lodge was by far the nicest. I would go back tomorrow! They also provide laundry which helped switch packing.
- Also Known As:
- August Lodge Cooperstown Hotel Hartwick Seminary
- August Lodge Cooperstown Hotel
- August Hotel Hartwick Seminary
- August Hotel Cooperstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- August Lodge offers you an authentic country experience in beautiful, spacious, rural surroundings. Relax on your private balcony with panoramic views of the Susquehanna Valley from your mountaintop country retreat. August Lodge is a 25 suite, two story timber frame country Inn, perched atop a wild flower covered meadow. Each over-sized suite is accessed from a two story, full length porch, with, soaring, dramatic, hand-hewn hammer beam trusses centered front and rear. Our suites have an expanded, fully stocked kitchen facility, including a cook top, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, china, stemware, silverware, and sink. ... more less