I have been coming to 4SCC ever since it opened and it never fails to impress. The staff are brilliant, the gardens wonderful and the villas are spacious (they are dated but we are really looking forward to the refurbishment). Looking forward to next years trip already and we have only been home for 2 weeks!!
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Country Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- 4 Seasons Country Club
- Four Seasons Country Club Hotel
- Four Seasons Country Club Quinta Do Lago, Algarve, Portugal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1986 the club enjoys a privileged location, nestling within the pine forest and golfing greens of Quinta do Lago, which is renowned as Europe’s most upmarket residential and leisure resort. The 1800-acres of the Quinta do Lago estate are partly embraced by the Ria Formosa Natural Park, a protected nature reserve of world importance. The park is the habitat for a wide range of resident and migratory birds, some a threatened species, and other rare flora and fauna.The master plan of Quinta do Lago allows for an environmentally friendly balance between residential construction and green space, so helping to preserve one of the largest pine forests in Europe. The resort is flanked to the south by the eco rich estuary and sand dunes of the nature reserve and this is crossed by a wooden bridge that leads to a vast, sandy, unspoiled beach stretching for several kilometres just a few minutes from Four Seasons Country Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.