We come here a lot - menu has just been updated and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed my dinner this evening. I had the pork belly and my partner had the hake - amazing! Best meal we've had in such a long time. Staff as always are fabulous - attentive and friendly. Excellent night out!
- Also Known As:
- The Galley Of Lorne Hotel Ardfern
- The Galley Of Lorne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galley of Lorne Inn is a 17th Century Drover's Inn and country retreat situated in the picturesque village of Ardfern which nestles among the hills beside Loch Craignish. This beautiful corner of Argyll has long been a favourite for yachtsmen, artists and those who appreciate beauty, wildness plus the good things in life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Galley of Lorne Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.