I stayed at this place between 1st Decmber 2013 and 2nd December 2013. I booked a room at the place looking at the trpadvisor reviews. and as always i wasnt disappointed. Amazing rooms for a place which has very little options and more amazing was their service. Everyone here is always smiling, now this gesture is something which makes the... More
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Vailankanni Residency Hotel Nagapattinam
- Mgm Vailankanni Residency Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located close to the world famous "Vailankanni Basilica" (1 km). Renowned Nagore Dharga is 15 kms away from the resort and the cluster of Navagraha Temples are located around and easily accessible by road for a day trip. Nagapattinam port, Cauvery Basin and Karaikal industries are just a short drive. Point Calimere (wildlife sanctuary) or Tranquebar, the Danish Fort, is worth a day visit. Nearest airport is Trichy, 155 kilometers from the resort and well connected to the adjoining states by rail, road and flight. The resort has 31 rooms includes 13 Grandeur, 14 Deluxe Rooms and 4 Cottages, Swimming pool, Conference Hall, 24 Hour Room service, Restaurant, Banquet Lawns, Indoor/outdoor games, private car parking and laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your MGM Vailankanni Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.