We stayed two nights at Bann Makok and were very impressed overall. Service was really good and all the staff were lovely. Food was also excellent, with a very interesting menu and great breakfasts. The communal areas were lovely to chill out in, with a great selection of books and DVDs to watch on their projector. We also loved swimming... More
- Also Known As:
- Bann Makok The Getaway Hotel
- Bann Makok The Getaway Hotel Koh Kood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A simply 8 room amidst the mangroove tree at Koh Kut, Thailand, for those who love beach, sea, waterfall and canal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bann Makok The Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.