First time we have visited but sure won't be the last ! Very busy but our table was on time and all courses served in good time neither waiting nor rushed ! teamed with a warm and friendly atmosphere and lovely surroundings. all our choices from the menu were exceedingly good a great place for catching up with friends on... More
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.