For the price it was quite nice rooms clean. stayed with my mum and we enjoyed ourselves. Food was nice and we where quite happy with our stay. The grounds were pretty nice and it seemed child friendly as we were with a group of people who had their children with them. We visited and enjoyed the pool.
- Also Known As:
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Cottages Hotel
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Cottages Hotel Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Hotel
- Ribby Hall Village Wrea Green
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lancashire’s Ribby Hall Village, is nestled in more than 100 acres of beautiful Lancashire Fylde countryside in the North West of England. Stay and recharge your mind, body and soul with a stay in one of our fantastic family self catering cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.