Food good but very over priced. 'Uley Rarebit' one slice of cheese (and beer) on toast for £6.25!!!! Poor cheese sandwich: grated cheese and supermarket bread with cold French Fries for £6.50. Lunch time menu very limited. Looks like they are aiming for evening meals which may be better. Good beer and popular bar. Nice décor except for the grim... More
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Inn - Didmarton Hotel
- Kings Arms Inn - Didmarton Hotel Didmarton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King's Arms is a cosy country inn nestled deep within the stunning Cotswold countryside. Combining modern comfort with rustic elegance, each of our cottage-style bed and breakfast rooms have their own individual character. Named after the prize-winning hounds from the nearby Beaufort Hunt, each room includes sumptuous features such as king-size four poster beds, ivory sheepskin rugs and luxurious Feather and Black mattresses and duvets which altogether ensure a relaxing and comfortable night's slumber. Two spacious self-catering cottages are ideal for families and larger parties looking for their own private Cotswolds hideaway. Our restaurant is renowned for using the freshest locally sourced produce.Fresh daily specials are handwritten on the restaurant blackboard and are cleverly complimented with an imaginative selection of lighter snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The King's Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.