We had a lovely stay in the old swan room. It was my husbands birthday and the staff went out of their way to make our stay special. Loved the little touches like a hot water bottle in our beds and a private lounge area for residence to relax by the log fire. We would highly recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Old Swan And Minster Mill
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Hotel Witney
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An historic Cotswold inn and boutique hotel,the Old Swan & Minster Mill is privately owned by the de Savary Family. Set is the pituresque village of Old Minster alongside the River Windrush, the 16 bedroom inn is stunningly romantic. A further 44 contemporary guest rooms are available in Minster Mill. Dining in the 600 year old inn feels like stepping back in time with stone floors, beamed ceilings, roaring log fires and delicious gastro-pub food based on fresh, local, seasonal ingredients with a modern twist.Over 65 acres of gardens and fly-fishing on over a mile of the River Windrush ensure a tranquil and pituresque setting. Children have a wealth of activities and there is a tennis court, badminton, croquet, petanque and spa treatments available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Old Swan & Minster Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.