We stayed in one of the tents for a three nights recently, and very much enjoyed the first couple of nights/days. We came across the lake from Monteverde, using jeep-boat-jeep, on a lovely sunny day, so had great views of the volcano as we approached. We were delighted that Essence is located on a ridge looking across this beautiful lake,... More
- Also Known As:
- Essence Arenal Boutique Hotel
- Essence Arenal Boutique Hotel El Castillo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essence Arenal is an incredible volcano and lake view hostel, the perfect opportunity to live a real eco experience in a familiar atmosphere. With all comforts: pool, cafeteria, Japanese heated pool, common kitchen, fire place, jungle trails, waterfall, private or shared bathroom, TV and DVD rental, Internet, Play Station, tours info. And a unique position to observe volcano activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Essence Arenal Boutique Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.