I must say the highlight of our visit the the Yorebridge House was the bedroom, We stayed in Kariega which has an African theme with a modern twist. We were suprised how warm the room was considering it was -5oC outside. Everything about our visit from the staff to the food was excellent. The only down side was the cost.
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Bang and Olufsen LCD televisions are provided in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less