Our first time at this hotel, we booked a sea facing balcony room which we were very pleased with. The room was spacious, well appointed & very clean. The meals provided were varied and of a good standard. We were appointed a table on the first night. At times the restaurant was very warm, however there is an open air... More
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca, Majorca, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.