We lunched here with a large group and really enjoyed the experience. The building has tremendous character, and we took over a well furnished room which overlooks the gardens. We had a superb meal and could not fault anything! The location would make this a good base for exploring Tuscany, but you would need a car.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Del Granduca Monsummano Terme
- Residenza Del Granduca Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently restored four-star hotel makes up part of the ancient Medici Farm or Fattoria Medicea and is located near the famous thermal caves of Monsummano Terme. What makes this place unique, apart from its history, is the courtyard, the true heart of the complex. Entirely surrounded by nature, this place rich in perfumes and colors, allows for refreshing breaks and relaxing stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Residenza del Granduca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.