We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
Tagbilaran City Attractions: What to do in Tagbilaran City
"It was nice being there, we had our educational tour about the different landmarks here in Bohol and Blood Compact Monument was one of our destination. It signifies the friendship between the Filipino people and the Spaniards."
"When you ride this food expect the following:
1. People waving their hand saying Hi as their boat approaches near the other boat
2. Dancing natives wearing their costumes as they sing with their native language.
3. A guitar man singing Welcome to Loboc River.. and other fun songs.
4. A view a m..."ini falls.
5. An average buffet ( though I expected it was filled with sea foods)if your not that picky fruits and vegetables will fill up your tank.
6. A souvenir photo c/o the boat crew
7. And lastly the clean and nice view of the Loboc River.
It was such a pleasant experience especially if your driver/tour guide knows the time to be there just right for lunch. It can be noted that the food and experience may vary depending on the boat that you will chose.
" More >
"this river cruise is a boat ride with buffet lunch. the boats are nice and the food is okay. the singers on board are good. it would be great to finish your lunch early so you can enjoy the river. the boat stops on huts with great performers. very relaxing and lets you forget real world problems... ..."very nice
" More >
Click map pins for more information.
You are zoomed out too far to see location pins. Please zoom back in.
TripAdvisor provides reviews of attractions, activities and things to do in Tagbilaran City, Bohol Island.
Reviews and advice on hotels, resorts, flights, holiday rentals, holiday packages, and lots more!